Close (January 2019)

Action, Thriller.
Boom boomπŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯


Close is an upcoming 2019 American action thriller film directed by Vicky Jewson , and starring Noomi Rapace. Rapace's character is based on that of Jacquie Davis, one of the world’s real-life leading female bodyguards, whose clients have included J. K. Rowling , Nicole Kidman and members of the British royal family.

Summary plot:
A bodyguard and counter-terrorism expert Sam takes a job protecting Zoe a rich young heiress. Neither party is keen on the arrangement until a violent kidnap forces them to go on the run.

Directed by Vicky Jewson
Written by Vicky Jewson
Rupert Whitaker
Starring Noomi Rapace
Sophie NΓ©lisse
Eoin Macken
Indira Varma
Mimi Keene
Distributed by Netflix
Release date January 18, 2019
Country United Kingdom
United States
Language English.

Filming Locations:
Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, England, UK.

References:
Wikipedia
IMDb

Comment below if you need the direct download link. Please share after reading.
Thanks πŸ™

Comments

Unknown said…
I want the download link for the movie
Dream_Land said…
I need the link pls
Anonymous said…
I need the link